To download a copy of this 45 page book, click on the image above or this link (save the PDF for best results):
An Introduction to Franchising
This excellent book serves as a primer that all franchise seekers should study. Published by the International Franchise Association Educational Foundation, this short but thorough volume covers a lot of ground in 4 chapters.
Take a look at the questions answered in Chapter One:
- What is a franchise?
- What are common franchise terms?
- What are the alternatives to franchising?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of owning a franchise?
- What are the legal issues in franchising?
Here are the top questions covered in Chapter Two:
- What are your options when you begin your business?
- How do you investigate your options?
- How do you investigate a franchise?
- What are your criteria for selecting a franchise?
The content in Chapter Three addresses these questions that Franchise Shoppers have as they do their due diligence on franchise opportunities:
- What are the key subjects in the franchise agreement?
- What information is found in the Disclosure Document (FDD)?
- What are the key items in the Disclosure Document (FDD)?
- What do you have to know about financial statements?
- Where can I get help?
In Chapter Four, we get to to these key questions you must ask:
- What should I ask the franchisor?
- What should I ask the franchisees?
- What questions should I ask myself before buying a franchise?
- What are the keys to franchise success?
The questions and answers are all laid out in a graphic, easy-to-consume fashion that makes this a valuable resource.
Download your copy today. It’s no cost – just another amazing resource found for you by Franchise-Seekers.com.
Have questions? Click here to contact franchise broker Vicky Tade today.
Franchise Broker Vicky Tade
Looking for a franchise or business opportunity? Vicky Tade believes that “Knowledge is Power” and encourages you to use the helpful franchise research resources at www.Franchise-Seekers.com to gain the edge you need.
Click here to contact Franchise Broker Vicky Tade to discuss your franchise questions today.